Really I am not concided. I was tagged...Here goes...
1.My teeth and
2.The fact that they have never had a cavity
3. I am an optimist
4. I know that I am a child of God and
5. I know where I am striving to go when I die.
6. I read books daily to Lil Ed
7. I am a mommy.
8. I am a wife
9. I chose a wonderful husband
10. my wrists
11. I try to see good in all people
12. I care deeply about my friends
I am feeling a bit sad that I honestly can't think of 28 things I love about me. I had a really hard time coming up with these 12 so I called out for help. Here is what some other people love about me:
I love that you are always positive about EVERYTHING
I love that you talk and wave to random people
I love your eyebrows when you’re happy or talking with enthusiasm….. / \
I love how smart you are
I love that you like cake (lol, it’s an easy “gift” to buy)
I love your sweet soul,
I love your sense of humor,
I love your smile,
I love your knees,
I love the way you always forgive your parents when they aren’t perfect
I love about you is how honest you are about your opinions. You don’t let everyone just trample your opinions and feeling on a matter because you don’t want to make waves.
I also love how good of a mom you are. You do such a good job with raising him. He is so smart and polite and is just a good kid. I think it all starts with you, though.
I love the way we can tell when you are tired by the way your hair starts to get all messy.
I love that you share your likes and dislikes with the people you care about (like that awesome book series by Stephenie Meyer) so we can enjoy it too.
I love the way you are so accepting of others, no matter what they look like or have done in the past and the way you always give everyone a chance.
I really love that you are cheerful all the time - even if there is adversity from uncontrollable circumstances, or something's gone amiss, you never seem to get upset - you are cheerful no matter how life is "happening" around you. You always make me smile!
...does it still count as finishing the tag? This was really hard to do but it helped me realize that I need work on loving me.
I tag every person who reads this...you may find you need it.
3 comments:
Good job, Stacey! It was also hard for me to do, but therapeutic as well. I think there are so many things to love about you. You are probably one of the nicest people I've ever met and beautiful on the inside and out. I miss being able to visit teach you! Hope you're doing well.
One thing I LOVE about you is your laugh! I know that is kinda random but I notice people's laughs and I love yours. It is so contageous!
Everyone who knows you could make a list of at least 28 things they love about you.
I can't believe you have never had a cavity! That is totally not fair!
Post a Comment