I love the way the air smells like fresh cut grass on our night walks.
I love that it was only $372. to register BOTH of our cars.
I love the park at the end of the street and having picnic lunches there with l'Ed.
I love the freeway on and off ramps and how you can get to places driving next to the freeway and not having to get on...if you don't want.
I love the cool breeze at night.
I love that our neighbors wave back to me when I drive by and wave.
I love that there is a zoo, and and aquarium and parks and history and sites to see here.
I love the library story time with l'Ed and that he made a new friend already.
I love being close to my little sister and that fact that we are talking more and visiting often.
I love that we have family coming to visit us.
I love that Ed is in a good mood now.
I love going shopping here and decorating my home.
1 comment:
Man Stacey, you are making it sound so good, I want to move there!! :) I am so glad you are loving it and that your family is loving it there! I miss ya, but I am glad you are doing great!!
Post a Comment