Friday, August 27, 2010

What's New

After many tears and pleads not to go back to school...We have started homeschooling Lil Ed. He and I both LOVE it. Every morning he asks is today school...let's do the calendar. We got involved with a home school group and had our first park day. He shyly made a new friend and is now so excited for next Wednesdays park day. He is such a sponge when it comes to learning things. He can spell his last name and knows his address. He is memorizing Bible verses. It is fun teaching him because even I am learning things.
I am preparing for a new semester of school starting on Monday. Three down. School is going well for me. I even made Presidents List for my grades...how cool! It is sort of a shame that I waited until I am thirty to pursue an education and be excited about it, but here I am. Better late than never?
Ed is staying busy with work.
We have been going on little excursions on the weekends. We finally made it to Galveston where I was shocked at how warm the Gulf is. Last weekend we went to Somerville Lake where the boys took a dip. We are anxious to go camping there when it cools down a bit.
That's it in a nutshell.

School Stuff is here!!

Discovering Fossils

Watching Batman...His new Fave

Painting

School in Jammies

This is how I felt at his doctors appointment too

We really are blessed with this guy

1 comment:

eyeseenow said...

I'm so proud of you with school sis!!