


Today Lil Ed and I went to the Renaissance Fair with his home school group. We had a great time eating a turkey leg, buying a sword and watching the Jousting. It was school days today (and tomorrow) which meant all the taverns and tobacco places were closed. When we first got in we heard music in the distance then found it. It was super cool Renaissance music but it had deep drums too. I could have watched them perform all day.
I just asked lil ed to tell me about his time and this is what he said
from lil ed: i love you, i love the whole thing I really want to go there again and you came with me and it was cool and it was cold and i was shivering and i love the whole thing but not the cold. and i love seeing the guys riding on the horses and it was cool and everything was cool and we went for the green and the other guy went off his horse and he got dead and he got back up and i love you and it was really cool and we spent together today.
No comments:
Post a Comment