Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just Obey...

I really love the gospel. I have such a hard time on Sundays going to church though. It's Lil Eds nap time, I have stuff that HAS to get done by tomorrow, just excuse after excuse. I ran into an amazing woman from church at Costco on Friday. We had a little discussion at check out. She told me she misses me and I should come to church. I layed out my excuses: Lil ed doesn't behave, I don't like standing in the hallway with him...What's the point is what it came down to. She said a few simple yet powerful words to me...The point is, It is just about Obeying. hmmm...
See you at church on Sunday.

2 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

I totally hear you on the church thing. I have and still struggle with going. Try dealing with three kids. Luckily I have a calling to teach primary that forces me to, like you said, obey! And just keep at it. Soon you will find it gets easier and the blessings will be immense. I'm adding you so we can keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

I just wish you could run into a sister at Costco every week. I just miss you when you're not at church with me!!