Friday, July 18, 2008

Lil Ed and the Potty...

I am a proud Mommy today. Lil Ed is in the beginning stages of potty training. I am not pushing, just encouraging. This morning before we left to take the girls to school Lil Ed used the potty. We dropped the girls off and headed to Target. I didn't have potty training on my mind, took my time. When we got home Lil Ed was holding his toosh and said poo...mama poo. I asked if he had poo and he said yes. Well he didn't and I asked if he needed to use the potty and he said Yes. So we went in there and his diaper was DRY and he went Pee in the toilet!!!!! What a good morning.

3 comments:

Boren Family said...

Awesome!!! They grow up so fast!

Marina said...

Hey, Stacy! (Marina Wolfe here.) I saw your blog off of Adrianne's. Thought I'd stop by. I'm glad to hear that you had a great moment with potty training. That always feels good. Congratulations. I'm sure Lil Ed will keep it up.

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Congratulations!