Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!

For 9 months I've been swallowing complete swill in the form of coffee here at my office. This morning I could not just sit here and take it any longer. After the first disgusting sip, I stood up, walked to my car, and went to the Quik-E-Mart for caffeinated delight.

The whole trip took less than 5 mins, but the utter delight and satisfaction I will feel the rest of the morning... priceless. Going forward, the solution is programming our coffee maker to brew in the morning so I can hit the road with some.

Sigh... good times this morning.



PS....for our friends who don't drink coffee, well, I do. That is all. lol

1 comment:

nicole said...

lol there is nothing wrong with that. my weakness is sweet tea. i am going to have to give it up before tyler gets home so we can go to the temple, but for now.. ah sweet nectar!